Sandra McKay L. Ac. has been practicing Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine since 2005. Ms. McKay is licensed by the California State Board in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine and also holds a Diplomat of Acupuncture with the National Certificate Commission for Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. She obtained her Masters in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in San Diego, California.
Although well trained and adapt at treating pain, digestive issues, seasonal allergies etc., the majority of her focus is on women’s health and fertility. Ms. McKay works with couples receiving IVF treatments as well as those hoping to conception naturally by preparing their body for optimal success.
Ms. McKay attends classes and lectures each year to learn from the top expert in her field (after each class she must past an exam to show she has an understanding of the material).
Ms. McKay L. Ac. has competed 49 hours of specific training in fertility & acupuncture since May of 2015!
- The Treatment of Infertility with Jane Lyttelton, author of “The Treatment of Infertility with Chinese Medicine”. (19 hrs).
- Learn How Acupuncture Improves IVF, Lee Hullender Rubin D.O.A.M, L. Ac. (5 hrs)
- Addressing Fertility In Advanced Maternal Age, Randine Lewis L. Ac, author of “The Infertility Cure”. (14 hrs)
- Men’s Health and Infertility, Peter Deadman L. Ac., Author of several text books used in Chinese Medical schools and lecturer on fertility and men’s health. (5 hrs)
- The Fertility Patient and Thyroid Autoimmune Disease, Leslie Oldershaw, L. Ac. writer, acupuncturist and public speaker regarding fertility and acupuncture. (6 hrs)